simplicol Fabric Dye intensive Forest Green
- Ideal for redyeing, recolouring, and refreshing
- Use directly in the drum at 40°C
- Liquid dye for a brilliant, even result
- Does not damage machines or fabrics
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Fabric dye for use in the washing machine.
Love colour? Live colour! It’s so easy with simplicol Fabric Dye intensive. Give your clothes and home textiles a fascinating new look with just one wash.
The fabric dye is suitable for cotton, viscose, linen, and blends. Use directly in the drum at 40°C. The liquid dye dissolves quickly to ensure a brilliant, even dyeing result with no blotches.
The dyed textiles can then be washed according to the care label (at up to 95°C).
How to use: dyeing instructions
Mix Your Colour
Visit the colour mixer
Use a maximum of two simplicol Fabric Dye intensive packets at one time.
• Dye up to 1.2 kg of laundry at once.
• Patterns often remain visible after dyeing. Polyester stitching and zips do not absorb the colour.
• Stains, faded spots, and bleach marks are not always completely concealed by the dye.
• Pure synthetics such as polyester, polyamide, and polyacrylic, as well as wool, silk, and textiles with special finishes cannot be dyed. For wool and silk, we recommend Fabric Dye expert.
• In the unlikely event of residual dye in the machine or on plastic parts, you can wipe it off easily using citric acid or commercially available chlorine bleach.
Liquid colour: Contains reaction mass of Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.
Fixative: Warning. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remoce contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.