Dear visitors, due to internal system changes, orders may be subject to delays. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts and additional information on the electronic conclusion of contracts
A. Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts
The following information serves to fulfil our legal obligation to provide information for distance contracts and electronic transactions.
Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) can be found at the following link:
You will receive all information in text form at the latest upon delivery of the goods. You can also print out this information or save it to your hard drive.
1. Identity of the supplier
You are concluding distance contracts with
Brauns-Heitmann GmbH & Co. KG
34414 Warburg, Germany
Phone: +49 5641 95-0
Fax: +49 5641 95-141
Court of registry: Paderborn Local Court (Amtsgericht)
Registry number: HRA 3157
VAT ID number: DE 126 713 852
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The Customer can select products from the range of goods and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by means of the “Add to cart” button. By pressing the button “Place binding order”, you submit a binding offer to purchase the goods present in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the Customer can change and view the data at any time. The Seller thereupon sends the Customer an automatic order confirmation via e-mail, in which the order is listed and which can be printed using the “Print” function. The order confirmation does not yet represent a binding acceptance of the order. In the case of payment in advance, bank transfer, or credit card, the purchase contract is not concluded upon this order acceptance, but rather only after a separate e-mail containing an order confirmation or upon delivery of the goods. For payment via PayPal or direct debit, the contract is concluded upon advice of payment by the Customer.
(2) The contract text shall be saved by the Seller and sent to the Customer, along with the legally binding incorporated GTCs, via e-mail upon conclusion of the contract.
More information can be found in our General Terms & Conditions
3. Delivery and reserved right of non-delivery
(1) The delivery period for deliveries within Germany is indicated on the respective offer page.
(2) For payment in advance or bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after advice of payment has been made. For all other means of payment, the delivery period begins one day after the order.
For deliveries outside of Germany, the following delivery periods apply: delivery within 14 working days.
(4) If the beginning or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, then the beginning or end of the period is postponed to the next working day.
(5) Delivery is provided exclusively to the countries listed in the Shipping cost overview/delivery restrictions and under the restrictions and types of delivery indicated in the Shipping cost overview/delivery restrictions. These can also be found in the virtual shopping cart.
(6) The delivery is subject to proper deliveries to ourselves.
More information can be found in our General terms and conditions of business
4. Prices and shipping
(1) The listed prices are total prices in euros and include the legal value-added tax. Temporary special offers or discounts are indicated as such in the presentation of the individual goods on our website.
(2) We bill our costs for delivery and shipment in addition to the stated final prices for all goods. The shipping costs can be found in our Shipping cost overview/delivery restrictions.
(3) The Customer does not incur any additional cost for using telecommunications to place an order.
More information about prices and shipping can be found in our General Terms and Conditions at the following link.
5. Terms of payment and costs of means of payment
(1) Customers can pay the purchase price by payment methods given in the overview shipping/payment options.
(2) Any costs associated with the selected means of payment can be found in the virtual shopping cart and the overview of Means of payment on our website.
Further information on the terms of payment can be found in our General Terms and Conditions of Business.
6. Right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal for consumers and sample withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer—that is, any natural person who concludes a transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to an activity of either a commercial or a freelance occupational nature—can withdraw a contractual declaration under the following conditions in the case of contracts for pecuniary interest:
aa) In the case of a contract for one or more goods that can be shipped as packages, which the consumer has ordered in one unitary order and that are delivered separately:
Information on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without providing a reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Brauns-Heitmann GmbH & Co. KG, Industriegebiet Warburg-West/Lütkefeld, Lütkefeld 15, 34414 Warburg, Germany; phone: +49 5641 95-0; fax: +49 5641 95-141; e-mail: email@example.com) by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. surface mail, fax, or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The attached sample withdrawal form can be used but is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the declaration of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, then we must pay back to you immediately, no later than within fourteen days after the date on which we received the message of your withdrawal from this contract, all payments that we have received from you. This includes freight costs (except for any additional costs resulting from your selection of a different type of shipment than the least expensive standard shipment offered by us). We will use the same means of repayment as used by you for the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you. In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until the goods have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods back, whichever is the earlier point in time.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately, in any case no later than within fourteen days after the date on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. The time period requirement is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs for the return shipment of the goods.
You do not need to pay for any depreciation of the goods unless this depreciation is due to your handling of the goods in a manner not necessary for testing the condition, features, and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal expires sooner for contracts …
- ... for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seals have been removed after delivery,
- ... for the delivery of goods if said goods have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their condition.
b) Sample withdrawal form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete this form and return it to us.)
- To Brauns-Heitmann GmbH & Co. KG, Industriegebiet Warburg-West/Lütkefeld, Lütkefeld 15, 34414 Warburg, Germany; fax: +49 5641 95-141; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if submitted in paper form)
(*) Strike out whatever does not apply.
7. Warranty conditions
The Customer has a legal right to warranty that is modified by sections 8 and 9 of the GTCs [LINK].
For further details on the warranty, see our General Terms and Conditions of Business.
B. Additional customer information on the electronic conclusion of contracts
The following information does not constitute any contractual conditions. Our General Terms and Conditions of Business can be found at the following link.
1. How do you conclude an online contract with us?
If you have found a product in our webshop that meets your needs, click the “Add to cart” button. This places the item in your shopping cart and the contents of your cart are displayed in an overview. You can enter the desired quantity of each item in the “Quantity” field in this shopping cart overview. Clicking the “Update” button changes the corresponding quantities.
If you are browsing a page with a detailed product description, you can enter the quantity of items to be purchased in the field to the left of the “Add to cart” button.
Once you have placed products in the shopping cart, the products in the shopping cart are displayed at the top right edge of the page under the “Shopping cart” heading. Clicking on one of these displayed products takes you to the shopping cart overview described above. There you can remove items from the cart or change their quantities.
To remove an item from the shopping cart, click the “Delete” button on the shopping cart overview or enter the digit “0” in the “Quantity” field. Click the “Update” button to apply the changes and to actually delete the item from your shopping cart.
Click the “Next step” or “Express purchase with PayPal” button to initiate the order process for the items in the shopping cart.
Clicking on the “Next step” button opens a page where you can either activate the customer data that you have previously saved with us, or register as a new customer. You can also order as a guest without creating a customer account.
As a new customer or guest, click the corresponding “Next” button to enter your address data (billing and shipping addresses), data for communication with you, and an e-mail address. To create a customer account, you must also enter a password. Using the e-mail address and password provided at registration, you can place future orders without having to re-enter your address data. To proceed with the order, click the “Next step” button.
If you are already a registered customer, enter your e-mail address and password in the fields provided and click the “Log in” button.
You then proceed to a page where you can define shipping options and type of payment.
Clicking on the “Next step” button takes you to an overview where you can see the details of your order once again.
You can also view our full notice of the right of withdrawal and our General Terms and Conditions of Business here.
Please read the notice of right of withdrawal and General Terms and Conditions of Business thoroughly and confirm the fields “I have taken note of the right of withdrawal and sample withdrawal form” and “I accept your General Terms and Conditions of Business” by placing a checkmark in the corresponding input field. You must confirm that you have read and understood the right of withdrawal and the applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of Business before you can proceed with the order.
Please check all presented information carefully. You can change or correct the shipping address, billing address, type of shipping, method of payment, and the products in the shopping cart by clicking the “Change” link in parentheses for each item. You can also use the “Back” function of your Internet browser to edit data entered previously in the ordering process.
If all information is correct, click “Place order” to complete the entire order process.
We will confirm receipt of your order immediately via e-mail.
Further information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions of Business.
2. Saving the contract text and access for customers
We save your order data and provide it to you via e-mail in the order confirmation. You will receive our GTCs via e-mail at the latest after concluding the contract.
3. Input fields
You can correct your entries at any time during the order process by using the “Back” button marked with a green arrow pointing left and then making the appropriate change. You can change the desired quantity for any item by changing the number in the “Quantity” field in the shopping cart. The changes are applied when you click the “Update” button. You can change or correct the shipping address, billing address, and products in the shopping cart by clicking the “Edit” button in the appropriate area of the order overview. You can also use the “Back” function of your Internet browser to edit data entered previously in the ordering process.
You can cancel the entire ordering process at any time by closing your Internet browser.
4. Contract language
You have the option to conclude contracts with us in German.