Colour Fixative expert
For colour brilliance and durability
Give your textiles even more radiance. simplicol liquid Colour Fixative expert improves the colour brilliance and durability of simplicol Textile Dye expert.
Key features of Colour Fixative expert:
- Complements Textile Dye expert
- Makes it colourfast to 40°C
- Improves colour brilliance and durability
- Simultaneous dyeing and fixing in the machine
- Subsequent fixing when dyeing in a bowl
Simultaneous dyeing and fixing in the machine
You can dye your textiles in the washing machine and fix the colour in the rinse cycle. To do this, simply add the fixative to the softener compartment.
Subsequent fixing when dyeing in a bowl
If you are dyeing in a bowl, you can fix the colour afterwards in the washing machine or in a bowl. Rinse the textiles well beforehand.
Add the fixative to the softener compartment and start the rinse cycle.
- Add one bottle of fixative to 8 L of cold water.
- Lay the dyed textiles in the fixative bath for 15 minutes while stirring the fabric regularly.
- Rinse well.
Wash with a mild detergent at max. 40°C and repeat the fixing process after a few wash cycles, if necessary.
One bottle of Colour Fixative expert is enough to fix approximately 600 g (dry weight) of fabric dyed using Textile Dye expert.
Our experts are happy to help.