for 6,99 €
Textile Dye intensive Royal Blue
Ideal for redyeing, recolouring, and refreshing.
Treat your clothing and textiles to long-lasting brilliant colours effortlessly in your washing machine!
For a look of pure, classic elegance, dye your textiles Royal Blue.
Key features of Textile Dye intensive
- New formula for bright results at 40°C.
- Optimised for water-saving machines.
- The liquid textile dye dissolves immediately for an intense, even dyeing result.
- Safe for the washing machine.
- Complete package: everything included.
Application: How to dye
Place the clean, dry fabric in the washing machine or top loader.
Unscrew the bottle cap. Cut the sachet open along the marked line. Place both directly on the textiles in the drum.
Start a 40°C easy-care cycle without pre-wash.
Remove the sachet and bottle. Rewash the dyed textiles once with detergent in the machine according to the care label.
These fabrics can be dyed
simplicol Textile Dye intensive is suitable for all textiles made from cotton, viscose, linen, and mixed fabrics.
Mixed fabrics are textiles made from the above-mentioned natural fibres with a maximum of 50% polyester, polyamide, and polyacrylic content.
Textile quantity and colour depth
- One packet of Textile Dye intensive dyes approximately 600 g of fabric to the full shade (weigh dry fabric on kitchen scales if necessary).
- This is equivalent to 1 pair of jeans, 3 hand towels, 4 T-shirts, or 1 bath towel.
- More laundry and mixed fabrics will result in a lighter tone.
- The colour shown on the packaging is only produced if dyeing white textiles. Coloured fabric creates mixed shades.
- For each dyeing process
- use a maximum of two packets of Textile Dye intensive
- and dye no more than 1,200 g (dry weight) of laundry at any one time.
- The fabric must be clean and stain-free. Before dying, wash out any fabric softeners, finishes, and agents used to disinfect the laundry.
- Patterns often remain visible after dyeing. Polyester stitching and zips do not absorb the colour.
- Stains, faded spots, or bleach marks are sometimes not completely concealed by the dye.
- You cannot dye pure synthetics such as polyester, polyamide, and acrylic, textiles with special finishes, or wool and silk. For wool and silk, we recommend simplicol Textile Dye expert.
- In the unlikely event that residual dye remains on the machine and plastic components, you can wipe it off with a 5% to 10% solution of standard chlorine bleach.
Good to know
One rewash is enough
This will remove any residual dye from the textile and the washing machine.
Safe for the washing machine and textiles
The dye does not damage washing machines or textiles.
The colour holds: no staining, no bleeding
simplicol Textile Dye intensive has a lasting effect. Coloured textiles can be washed according to the care label (cold up to 95°C).
Complete package: everything included
The package contains liquid colour, fixative powder, and salt. There is no need to add extra salt.
Our experts are happy to help.