- Can dyed clothing be tumble-dried and ironed?
- What do I need to know if I want to properly dye my clothing?
- How much does a pair of trousers, a pair of jeans, a hand towel, or a bath towel weigh?
- Which simplicol textile dye should I use?
- Does dyeing damage the washing machine?
- Does any residual dye remain in the machine? Will any residual dye be transferred to subsequent wash cycles?
- What temperature do I use when dyeing?
- How do I dye textiles in the washing machine?
- How do I dye in a bowl or bucket?
- When should I dye in the washing machine and when should I use a bucket, bowl, or pot?
- I cannot find a particular colour in the shops. Where else can I buy it?
- Can I mix textile dyes to create a new colour shade?
- Can I use the different simplicol dye series together?
- Are there any materials that cannot be dyed using simplicol textile dyes?
- Can I safely wash light-coloured items after dyeing with dark colours?
- How long does the textile dye last?
- Do dyed textiles transfer their dye to other items in the laundry?