Dear customers, please note that the delivery times are currently longer than normally due to inventory. We appreciate your understanding.
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Fabric dye for use in the washing machine.
Love colour? Live colour! It’s so easy with simplicol Fabric Dye intensive. Give your clothes and home textiles a fascinating new look with just one wash.
The fabric dye is suitable for cotton, viscose, linen, and blends. Use directly in the drum at 40°C. The liquid dye dissolves quickly to ensure a brilliant, even dyeing result with no blotches.
The dyed textiles can then be washed according to the care label (at up to 95°C).
Visit the colour mixer
Use a maximum of two simplicol Fabric Dye intensive packets at one time.
• Dye up to 1.2 kg of laundry at once.
• Patterns often remain visible after dyeing. Polyester stitching and zips do not absorb the colour.
• Stains, faded spots, and bleach marks are not always completely concealed by the dye.
• Pure synthetics such as polyester, polyamide, and polyacrylic, as well as wool, silk, and textiles with special finishes cannot be dyed. For wool and silk, we recommend Fabric Dye expert.
• In the unlikely event of residual dye in the machine or on plastic parts, you can wipe it off easily using citric acid or commercially available chlorine bleach.
Liquid colour: Danger. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Contains reaction mass of Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Contains C.I. Reactive Black 5.
Fixative: Danger. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. Do not breathe dust. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Contains SODIUM METASILICATE.
Liquid colour and fixative If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/producer. Dispose of content/container in compliance with local and national regulations.